The Active Wellbeing Society (TAWS) is a community benefit society and cooperative working to develop healthy, happy communities living active and connected lives.
- Mondays 09:00 – Mixed ability running group
- Mondays 10:15 – Walking group
- Thursdays on alternate weeks at 18:30 – Running group (we are there tonight)
- Fridays at 09:00 – Mixed ability running group
- Fridays at 10:15 – Advanced walking group
All of the above start from Shard End Lake, Packington Avenue, Shard End, B34 7RD.
Tuesdays at 12:00 there is currently a walk from Poolway Medical Centre also which is not too far so some may want to attend there.